Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ulcer

"I had a small toe on my left foot that had turned black down to the 1st joint and had to be removed.

While in the hospital an ulcer on the ball of my big toe had formed. The doctor decided that if it were removed he could stitch up the area in order for it to heal itself. After many surgeries in an attempt to get the Ulcer to heal, nothing seemed to make any improvement.

A while later a visiting nurse recommended a wound vacuum to be placed on the Ulcer in an attempt to keep the area dry. This procedure went on for 2 1/2 months with no change at all. My Surgeon abandoned the vacuum treatment and then wanted to stitch up the bottom of my foot again. I didn't want to go through with this process again. This is because it hadn't worked before and I had great doubts as to whether it would work this time as well.

I began to talk to a Doctor in Springfield who had high hopes for me. From his conversation and the tests he would perform he thought I might get some much-needed relief from having to bandage this wound everyday. I was very disappointed to find out he was going down the same path as my previous surgeon not to mention I wasn't getting any results from the tests he had ordered either.

My wife and I left Springfield and never looked back.
I told my wife I was going home and soak my feet in this pH water that my brother Jerry had gotten from you. I hoped this was going to work like he had heard it would from others. To be honest with you, I had my doubts but decided to give the water a try anyway.

I warmed the water up and soaked my left foot in it for about 45-60 minutes. I then allowed my foot to air dry and bandaged it. After doing this procedure for 3 days (December 21-24) on Christmas Eve I changed the bandage. To my surprise I noticed that the wound was healed over and the area was firm to the touch. I couldn't believe it at first and called to my wife to come have a look to confirm what I was seeing. My wife had the same reaction that I had; she couldn't believe it was finally healed!

It has been almost exactly 1 year to date since the ulcer appeared which has caused me to miss work for 6 months straight, not to mention all the money that was lost in wages.

I can't begin to tell you what this healing pH miracle water has done for me. It has given me restored faith in God and his healing. I wish we had heard about this water many months ago.

Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Keith Norman

No comments: