Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Calcium

"You probably don't remember me but I met you at Eve Hillary's seminar about 3 years ago now. Also I have bought a water ioniser/alkaliser from you and some foot patches, all of which I have found very good. By the way, my bone mineral density which kept on going down despite all the calcium supplements I was taking has marginally improved since my last bone mineral density test 2 and 3/4 years ago. I have also been doing some lymphasizing 20 min/day. According to the theory when the blood is acidic, the body produces increased amount of parathyroid hormone to get more calcium out of the bone to rectify the alkaline balance.
I know I was acidic before I started drinking the alkaline water (April 2003) and have alkalised since. Also in the past year, I have not taken any calcium supplement nor am I eating dairy products! So perhaps we can conclude that the alkaline water may have been
a contributing factor with regard to my improved bone mineral density! I was most happy about that.
So thank you very much I____ for introducing me to your water alkalizer.
Elizabeth Stuart-Fox 10th Nov 2005

No comments: