Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Arthritis

"I wanted to let you know my experience using the ______ and alkalizing my body. Prior to getting my ____ I had suffered from creeping and debilitating arthritis in both knees. My right knee I could barely bend. Walking had become difficult and running impossible without my knees swelling up. For a man under 50 this was not an exciting prospect.

I had heard about alkaline water from my internet research and decided to give it a go. I purchased the ____ about 18 months ago and have not looked back. I drink between 5-6 large glasses a day. I also drastically cut my sugar intake down at the same time as starting drinking alkaline water. Now both my knees function PERFECTLY with no pain. I can walk, run and jump with no adverse reactions.

Needless to say I am a strong advocate of alkalising.

Thank you _____for this great product."

_Mike Logie

No comments: