Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dysmenhorrea

"I started the _________ after reading about alkalizing the blood and how important it is to reverse an acidic blood state. (Everything stems from the blood. Fix the problem at its source and the health benefits will cascade down the entire body system).

I had a few health issues that needed to be addressed so I took the information I had learned and ran with it.

One major health issue I was dealing with was a ten year female condition medically known as Dysmenhorrea (extreme menstrual pain and heavy bleeding with associated diarrhea and vomiting/ & migraine headaches). In my case I had all three symptoms and they left me feeling so ill every month I had to take to my bed 1- 1 1/2 weeks out of every month. It was a misery and doctors had operated on me before but that didn't heal me. A hysterectomy was out of the question at the age of 36, I haven't had children yet and I didn't want drastic surgery anyway.

So I commenced the _____ along with ______ water. I bought 5 litre bottles for ______ water and added __________. I drank 2 litres of water with _____ every day.

That very same month I had a period that was so light and painfree I was stunned with shock. I became so excited, my prayers had been answered. I wanted to ensure that this wasn't going to be a one off occurrence or a temporary effect so Iwaited another month for my next period. I continued drinking the 2-3 litres of _____ water with the ______ every day without fail. The sure enough my period the next month was the same again. Extremely light and NO PAIN whatsoever.

NONE! ZERO! ZILCH!

No hot water bottles needed, no essential oils rubbed on my abdomen needed.
No sleepless painfilled nights.
No paracetamol.
No taking to my bed.
No vomiting.
No diarrhea.
No nausea.
No trips to the bathroom in distress.
No misery.
No suffering.
No crying.
No interference with enjoying my life.
I am a differemt woman! So incredibly overjoyed at this wonderful restoration that has occurred in my body.


Something so simple as changing the acid balance of my blood and I received instantaneous healing. And all I had to do was add _____ to every glass of water, and drink it.

Thank you so much and God bless everyone at ____ for all your time and effort in creating _______ and for all your assistance over the phone answering my questions.

A special thank you to ____- for all the phone calls and support. it's nice to know someone cares. She is truly a lovely lady."

(Name withheld but on file)

No comments: