Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Depression, Insomnia, Arthritis, Wart, B.O.

Many of you already know that the alkalizing seems to have mostly cured my insomnia (and depression). The other changes that have now happened are:

  • The constant cough and throat clearing has virtually gone away (I had tested positive for Candida).
  • My arthritic knee is getting better and better. I sense that I will be able to defer a knee replacement indefinitely. It is no longer stiff after a long walk. This also seems to have greatly improved my lower back pain – something I have had for 35 years.
  • A large wart that I have had on my thigh for about 20 years (and have had it frozen off once, but it grew back), has disappeared.
  • The fungus that was under my toe nails (an indicator of acidity) has virtually gone away. The nails are growing out without the fungus (I also put some coconut oil on my socks).
  • We have substantially increased our consumption of garlic and the usual breath and body odour is not noticeable.
  • Dixie’s daughter accelerated the healing of her tonsilitis by gargling with the acidic water.

No doubt there are other functions that have improved (cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure, liver, etc), but I have not had them checked yet. Yesterday Dixie had her blood pressure checked and it had dropped significantly in one week after starting the zeolite & psyllium husks with the alkalized water.

-John Walker WA

No comments: