Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Skin

I was on the alkaline water for only a week or two before I noticed my skin became worse, which I was quite excited about because it was a sign that something was shifting. That only lasted a few days and then my skin became so clear and fresh looking - all those hard bumps along my jaw line vanished. A huge win for me was a long term skin problem on my back has
almost vanished - an event which on its own made the purchase worth while.

About 2 or 3 weeks into it I noticed arthritic-like pain in my fingers upon waking - it was my first experience of what this disease might be like. Again, I was so excited that toxins were being released before serious disease could set in. A couple of weeks later that symptom vanished. I'm sure there are other improvements that I just haven't paid attention to. The other health issue I noticed an improvement in was a large lipoma on my dog's leg - After only 2 weeks I could notice a difference - it wasn't as tight, the skin not so stretched. It very gradually has been getting smaller.

Brenda (Age 40) Bayswater WA

No comments: