Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fat loss

"I would have never imagined that water could taste that good or be that hydrating if I had not experienced it for myself! Since drinking Ionized water I have personally lost over 40 lbs. I feel terrific! I'd personally recommend it to anyone. The water is much lighter and does not feel so heavy when you drink it.

..I still have about 20 more lbs to go till I hit my target weight. Interestingly enough I am NOT exercising any more than I did prior to getting an ionizer.

Probably the biggest difference was that the water tasted so far superior to any other water anywhere that I began to drink more and more of it. Since the water is so light you can drink quite a bit without feeling full or heavy.

This started off a chain reaction... the more I drank of this water the faster my body seemed to realize that it was totally dehydrated! It seemed for the first few weeks that the more water I drank the more thirsty I became. Each glass was more refreshing than the last.

I had no idea drinking water could be this rewarding / refreshing / hydrating; needless to say since my water consumption increased my snacking decreased commensurately.

My personal experience was that my body began to naturally detoxify as my water consumption increased. I was as surprised as anyone to realize that one of the amazing side effects was a dramatic weight loss - completely naturally!!!!"
-Jon King

No comments: