Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Four Years on Alkaline water

My name is Graham Cotter and in December 2002 I purchased a ____ Water Ionizer from ____. I wrote a testimonial in 2003 regarding the benefits for me, and all those around me who shared in the “Alkaline Water Experience!”


Perhaps you may have read my first testimonial. For the past 13 years I had suffered many health problems and despite trying just about everything nothing seemed to work…until I tried alkaline water!

Now three years down the track it just keeps getting better and better!

No sore joints, stiff muscles, colds or flu for the past three years. The same holds true for the neighbours, niece, nephew and my wife. I have lots more energy and enthusiasm for life, and everyday I get to enjoy the best tasting most refreshing water on the planet.
My skin is smooth…no wrinkles; and I still have more dark hair than gray. Unfortunately the water can’t change my looks but there is always plastic surgery...

My wife looks 10 years younger and feels wonderful. The next-door neighbor has lost 15 kg in weight. He has lots more energy and feels better now than he did ten years ago. He also had great results from using the acid water as eyewash to help clear up a stubborn eye problem. My nephew has had similar success.

Being in an alkaline state keeps you calm and in control. Life for all of us has improved so much through the simple act of drinking Alkaline Water. The acid water from the unit is great for washing fruit and vegetables and making plants grow like crazy.


We all use it to wash wounds, or cuts and they heal very quickly without any sign of infection. It also makes a great aftershave and hair conditioner treatment.

For years everyone has been searching for the Fountain of Youth… Alkaline Water
is the closest thing I know!

______ are a great to do business with. Over the past three years they have been impeccable. Nothing is too difficult and the service has been excellent. My Jupiter Masterpiece is great but you should see the units they sell now. Amazing!

If you want the best water, the best service, and the nicest people to do business with…call ______ or one of the friendly people at ____.


Yours in Peace, Health, Harmony
Graham Cotter.

(Everything I have written is from the truth my own experience; and I am fully responsible for all its content. If anyone wants to talk to me about my experience feel free to ____ and he will give you my number.)

No comments: