Thursday, September 4, 2008

Weight Loss

I've been on the alkaline diet for months now, a bit longer than I've been on the water, as I thought there's no point paying for an expensive water machine and not doing the diet, too. Otherwise bad diet cancels the good work of the water. Getting better at alkaline diet/water each month, have had terrific results:
  • over 20 lbs lost so far
  • blood pressure better than normal after it went up last year for 1st time (when I had to stop running first time in my life)
  • arthritis from a running injury 20 yrs ago worse every year now all gone (running again--yippee!)
  • better skin
  • deeper, sounder sleep
  • more energy (no low energy mid-afternoon)
  • calmer (less PMS mood swing)
  • brain fog gone
  • memory better

    G. Botteselle, Edmonton AB
  • No comments: