Thursday, September 4, 2008

Arthritis

" I just wanted to say how much I love this ionized water!!! I am a very acidic person as I always run a low 6 or less when I test. I am afraid of disease as I know that acid causes a lot of health problems.
I bought a new Jupiter Melody last May and have used it faithfully. I have been trying to drink a gallon of water a day since. My husband recently changed out our sink and counter top and I have been looking for a part to fit my ionizer. I have been without this wonderful water for about 3 weeks and boy am I missing it!! I have not been felling that good as I am now feeling arthritis in my fingers again which went away once I started the water a year ago. I have also been so tired, run down and achy. I know that the water makes a big difference. I am desperate to drink my water again. I feel as if I am going to die if I don't get it soon!!! I do love this water and so does my dog.
My husband also drinks more water than I have ever seen him drink since we got it. I have told a lot of people about this wonderful product especially since we have the C-8 in our water here in the mid-Ohio valley. I know it takes the C-8 out since my C-8 level was only 18 and I drink tons of water!!
I just want to Thank the makers and this company for this product that has helped me in so many ways!!!!
God Bless you!!!
Thank you,"

Pamela Piersol

No comments: