Thursday, September 4, 2008

Water retention

"I am 78 years old and have started drinking just three glasses of high alkaline ionized water per day. I was prescribed 3 blood pressure pills (water pills) per day because of water retention in my legs and feet, which were always swollen. Just after one week of drinking this Living Water, I am no longer taking this medication, I have no swelling in my legs. I have more energy, sleep better and have lost 5 pounds in one week. I am looking forward to becoming even healthier. I have increased to 4 glasses per day and will continue to drink this healing nectar that has changed my life.

I have had a skin rash, itching, redness and infections in the fold of my belly where I had an operation 15 years ago. I have tried medication, salves, corn starch and even tried cotton cloth to try and stop the itching, redness and frequent infections. I started spraying my entire body with the acid water twice daily, morning and evening, and sprayed the fold line every time I used the washroom. To my amazement, there was instant relief and just after 5 days, 15 years of suffering was over, no redness, itching or irritation. Imagine my surprise, wonder and excitement to finally feel great. My hair and entire body feels softer, smoother and healthier. To think the simplicity of acid water healed me where many medications failed. Thank you for my Jupiter Water Ionizer."

H. Pidborochynski
Spruce Grove, AB

No comments: