Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Immunity

"I have been drinking alkaline water for almost a year now and the benefits have been pretty amazing...I work as a singer/entertainer and before drinking the alkaline water I was prone to catching colds and flu's on a regular basis...Constant throat infections and a general sense of not feeling very well prompted me to start doing some research......

I came across a micro biologist from the states called Dr Robert Young, who said that it is imperative we bath our internal organs in alkalinity to counteract the acidifying lifestyle that the majority of us live day to day.

He highly recommended drinking alkaline water to help reduce the acidifying effects so I decided to take the plunge and purchase the Jupiter Alphion. Since drinking this water I have not caught any infections, cold, flu's, or any other debilitating disease. My mother, who is a long time sufferer of chronic arthritis has also had a reduction in swelling of the joints and an overall sense of wellbeing.

This water is nothing short of amazing and for all you skeptics out there, you will never know until you try it for yourself. Every time you drink normal water and even most of the bottle water that is on the market, you are consuming more and more acidity into your body.

Louie Veleski
Melbourne Australia

No comments: