Thursday, September 4, 2008

Taste and Energy

"I have recently introduced the water ionizer to my entire family. What I found to be wonderful is that all those members who did not feel inspired to drink water before have now become water babies.

My mother, who started the day with a cup of coffee and never thought to drink anything during the day, never drank water is now drinking away, can't get enough. Our other halves - my husband and father - both go armed to work with their 1 liter bottles of ionized water nothing else will do! My father jokes that he is glowing like a light bulb!

I used to drink countless cups of coffee for energy and now drink only the ionized water and have found that my skin glows, I have plenty of energy and require less sleep. What is great is that non water drinkers are completely converted to drinking ionized water - nature's medicine, simply because we know it's the best and it tastes great.

You don't have to wait for an illness before drinking ionized water."

Florence Niemann The Fountainhead, South Africa

No comments: