Monday, August 4, 2008

weight loss

Ken is from NZ. He downloaded his free Alkaline Balance Program and took it to heart. I have to say ken is a big bloke. An ex weight lifting camp, he has had some serious health challenges and the weight piled on.. as it does.

So when Ken read the Program, he decided that being alkaline had to be a better bet than where he was. He immediately began on ____ Greens and as soon as he could, he took delivery of his own _____ water Alkalizer. A month late Ken is lighter by 10.5 KG!

So... what happened? Did he lose weight and change his dietary needs because of the lack of cortisol, or because he is suddenly healthier because he has rebalanced back to his former alkaline natural state? I think if I asked Ken he wouldn't really care. He's laughing all the way to the alkalizer.

And here's the big payoff. "I don't WANT the foods I once hungered for! I WANT to eat alkalizing foods!" said Ken when he visited me this week. I've just lost the desire for those foods!
Late Update: a week later and Ken is now 12.5KG down!

No comments: