Monday, August 4, 2008

Psoriasis, Acid reflux

"First and foremost I would like to thank you for the emails and all the helpful info regarding the alkalizer. I have been using the Melody for over one year now and I don't know what i would do without it. I often go away for a few days and fill up a big 10 lt plastic (that used to hold water) to take it away with me.I use it for everything.....making my coffee,over vegies, soup,anything. I used to suffer with bad psoriasis and arthritic pains as well as bad acid reflux and I was on Nexium medication for high acidity, but the Nexium only brought on more problems as I ended up with really bad Candida and I was feeling like it was slowly eating me alive. I used to wake up at night almost choking with a black gooey stuff coming up from my stomach. I somehow knew that sooner or later I will have really bad problems if I don't do something about bringing my body back into balance naturally. Our bodies are not created to live on chemicals. Then one day, surfing the net for possible solutions to my acid reflux, I came across your site, and I thank god for it. My life has changed in so many ways. I live a normal life again. Slowly but surely, over one year, my psoriasis diminished, I don't have acid reflux anymore nor do I take the Nexium anymore. The pains have eased and I feel more alive."
-Anne-Marie, AU

No comments: